Monday, July 30, 2012

I'm Alive! Really!

Whoo boy, I have been a bad, bad blogger! Apologies all around. I can sorta kinda explain.

My routines that I talked up in May? Well I've been verrrrrrrry loosely following them in July, and the cleaning routine has been collecting dust. I had some wonderful family visits at the end of June into early July, and I used them as an excuse to become a big ole slacker. Oopsy! Don't get me wrong, I have been cleaning! But I haven't tackled every cleaning project I should. Please don't be scared of my house. :)

While I've been slacking in the routine department, I've been doing pretty well in the food department. I've been doing really well with meal planning, improving my grocery shopping skillz, and dabbling in freezer cooking.

So now I just need to:
a) get back to work on my cleaning routine, and
b) update the flipping blog at least once per week!!

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment