Friday, May 18, 2012

Target: Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent + Free Oxi Clean Stain Remover Deal


So I haven't posted yet about "deals", but I was pretty excited about this one so I feel like sharing!

Target has a deal where if you buy two Arm & Hammer laundry detergents (any size), you get a free Oxi Clean Laundry Stair Remover spray. My Target store's sign about this deal said it's a free 21.5 oz spray bottle, but in fact it was actually a free 31.5 oz spray bottle.

I had two Arm & Hammer coupons:
- a Target $2 off TWO laundry detergents (excluding travel and trial size) that expires tomorrow, Saturday, &
- a manufacturer $1 off ONE Arm & Hammer laundry product coupon.

I bought two x 75 oz laundry detergents at $4.99 each, and the value for the Oxi Clean spray was $2.79.

In the end, I only paid $6.98 for 150 oz worth of laundry detergent, and a 31.5 oz of stain remover!

Normally, I buy Target Up&Up laundry detergent, 100 oz, at $7.99 each (and usually a $1 off Target coupon), so this was a great deal!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment